Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No. 90 - Bucket List

I heard people on the radio this morning discussing their "bucket lists." I learned that a bucket list is a wish list of things to do before you "kick the bucket." Apparently the term originated from a 2007 movie of the same name starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. In the movie two terminally ill men escape from a cancer ward and head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die.

In the comment section below, let's hear one thing that's on your bucket list.

I'll go first. Before I die, I want to write a novel. Hopefully a good one :)

4 comments:

  1. Lori Mancini SeniorMarch 31, 2010 at 12:26 PM

    Seeing the Taj Mahal is at the top of my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my bucket list is that I want to ride a motorcycle. Next week I begin to take motorcycle lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exploring castels in Europe would be number 1 on my list! But would also settle for castels in America!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riding the train across Canada, through the Canadian Rockies. Working toward that moment! Want to stop in the hotels nightly, they built the hotels because people complain that they weren't seeing a good bit of the scenery (it would be dark!). So, want to take that trip! Then to come down through the west coast of the United States on the Pacific Coast Express and across the United States on the Sun Coast limited! Great times on the train!

    ReplyDelete