Friday, June 11, 2010

No. 162 - Bree Tanner

It was just a few posts ago, in Post No. 159, that I mentioned the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer and how she should have stopped after the first book. The story, for me, seemed to drag in books two, three and four. So today when I saw a new Twilight book at #3 on Amazon, I had to chuckle.

This one is called The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella. From my point of view there are four good things about this book:

One -- It's short so the story can't drag on too much.

Two -- It will be read by lots of kids and fans of the series.

Three -- It's the back story of a character who briefly appeared in the third book of the tetralogy. I like back stories.

Four -- Stephanie Meyer is allowing her fans to read it free on-line from June 7th to July 5th at Breetanner.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment