Thursday, July 29, 2010

No. 210 - Droid

To be honest, I'm getting a bit bored with this blog. I started it as a personal goal in 2010 to chronicle at least one new thing that I learn each day. The problem is that I can't quit anything I start. My head would explode hearing the words of my dad over and over again: Winners never quit and quitters never win. And: If at first you don't succeed, try try again. And my favorite: Whether the job be large or small, do it right or not at all.

So here it goes. I learned that there's yet another Droid-model smart phone hitting the market. I first learned about smart phones based on the Android operating system just a few months ago before getting a Droid Incredible. Then a few weeks ago the Droid X hit the stores. Today a guy asked me to take a look at a video of the soon-to-be-released Droid Desire and to let him know how it might be better or worst than my Incredible.

It appears that we are being bombarded by Droids. Watch out for the newest Droid coming to a store near you. It might just be incredible, x-ceptional, or desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment